Batman and Robin.
Han Solo and Chewbacca.
Sherlock Holmes and Watson.
Calvin and Hobbes.
Dr. Emmett Brown and Marty McFly.
When you find the right partner, you can be SO much greater than you could be on your own.
Ryan and I absolutely believe in the power of partnerships. In the big world of real estate investing, you don’t have to do everything alone.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Why you should work with someone who thinks completely differently than you do.
- All about “Visionaries” and “Integrators” and why it matters.
- Why you should ask, “Are you trying to leverage your time, knowledge or money?”
- How to have open and honest communication with your partner.
- Why you need to have a “same page” meeting every week.
- And so much more!
Connecting with others can be a powerful way to boost your career AND get so much more out of this business.
So get out there and find your partner!