This week we go back to basics and dive into one of the most important aspects of what we do: Subject To.
If you’ve just been nodding along so far but you’re secretly still a bit confused about how it all works, don’t worry. We’ve all been there!
This is a great chance to clarify everything and get answers to your questions. (And there are no stupid questions!)
In this video we’ll be answering viewer questions and we will cover some very important points, such as:
- Which owners make the best Sub2 candidates?
- Why we shouldn’t say to our sellers that we are “taking over on payments”
- What’s the difference between a Deed of Trust and a Promissory Note?
- Subject To works well in cheap areas in Texas, but can it be used in higher priced states?
- What happens when you Sub2 a house that is in pre-foreclosure? Where do you get the money for the arrears?
P.S. If we don’t answer your question in this episode, just leave it in the comments and we’ll get back to you!